Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cancer Clinical Trials, Research Meets Volunteers ~ Register today!

I am posting this link I received from the Ohio State University Med Center Hospital. I hope you take a minuite to review the site. It matches up Researchers with Volunteers. This could be a wonderful resource for everyone! I am just checking it out myself.

Let me know what you think in the comments. :)

The Ohio State University Medical Center In
honor of Research Means Hope, we've been actively working to recruit more local
volunteers for http://ResearchMatch.org/ – a nationwide program designed to connect
researchers with volunteers. We have a goal to get 300 new people signed up by Friday, can we do it? Can we count on you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog comments! I am very interested in what you have to say, so please please blog away!

Rene Caisse - Essiac Cancer Alternative and Natural Treatment