Friday, February 27, 2009

The American Conservative Union and YOUR VOICE

We all have to find our own voice, our own way to stand for what our founding fathers fought for. Upon meandering around my links I frequent, I came across the CPAC Conference going on this weekend! I wish I knew about it sooner so I could have blogged about it, but things have been busy here and I have been feeling drained. I wanted to share this with you because if you have opportunity to go, or watch, share, learn, share, be ispired and motivated to put some real change on our country, this is looking like a gem of a gathering with the likes of Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, and so many more AWESOME TRUE AMERICANS! THANK YOU ALL so much - we needed this inspiration and leadership. Think of one way you can start up some wave in your community to make change for the better like a group or way to advocate in your local and state environment. Either way - watch in the window on my blog, the embedd did not work - again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog comments! I am very interested in what you have to say, so please please blog away!

Rene Caisse - Essiac Cancer Alternative and Natural Treatment