Thursday, January 15, 2009

Also, what do you think about Lance Armstrong becoming a senator? I have been looking for news about it and I know it would only mean good things for LIVESTRONG, but at the same time, only if there are dedicated people taking over because he would not be able to be as involved in it as he is now. What do you think about this? Post me a comment and let me know. I am a LIVESTRONG delegate and am working to start up our local LIVESTRONG Army, with some small bumps in the road, but we are here and will be helping our area cancer survivors and those affected to LIVESTRONG! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog comments! I am very interested in what you have to say, so please please blog away!

Rene Caisse - Essiac Cancer Alternative and Natural Treatment