Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My answer to "Is it really possible to be pro-life and pro-war at the same time?"

In war, it's not who's right, it's whose left... I don't think of myself as pro-war, but even a peaceful animal will fight to defend her young, I really think it can be an ugly necessity, as many patriots prepare to take up to defend our homeland and our constitution that is being walked all over - you have to do what you have to do. I would say any situation so complex as to draw to war would be unlikely to be summed up in a few word stance such as pro or anti something, but involve many passions and drives that we may never understand. It is sometimes necessary to object an obligation to feel compelled to "choose a side" unless it presents itself to us because it is not our obligation to but into the affairs, or rather, police the world. We should love our enemy and we should care for the wounded, but ultimately the battle created is for them and God to sort out. If you are being recruited, your battle is much bigger than in the minds of your countrymen. Only you can answer then. ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog comments! I am very interested in what you have to say, so please please blog away!

Rene Caisse - Essiac Cancer Alternative and Natural Treatment