Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Japan updates

Tokyo residents advised not to drink the water, as some radioactivity detected. Also consumers advised to not eat vegitation from Fukushima, leafy vegtables, cesium detected, and exports of vegetation advised to stop.

Pump trucks pumped water on the num 4 plant.
Reactor temp raised to over 400 degrees, will use two routes for pumping, used sea water to pump to core and through the fire extinguishing system to help lower the temp of the reactor.

Chief secretary set to give news conference, I will post as I hear it as I listen to the news from Japan. Take care!


On Air : jibtv.com: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog comments! I am very interested in what you have to say, so please please blog away!

Rene Caisse - Essiac Cancer Alternative and Natural Treatment